Latest articles from Oliver Marks
Autodesk, academia, and coming-of-age firms like Stratsys and Organovo are all collaborating on an incredible new dimension on creation with programable materials.
Negative viral infection of social networks is an increasing issue: digital cliques can calcify into silos inside companies, and sophisticated communicators can be a force for good or bad.
E2 evolves to focus on mobile, data, analytics, cloud services and user experience and design
- MapR CEO talks Hadoop, IPO possibilities for 2015
- 2014 in review: Best stories and mobile devices, questions for 2015
- Boeing turns to BlackBerry for help creating super-secret, self-destructing 'Black' smartphone
- Evernote rolls out Context support for Android and Windows platforms
- Using open source to deliver business value
- Version 3 of FoundationDB's Key-Value Store database announced