Oliver has dual US/UK citizenship and works and has worked on creating improved Asian, European and American global enterprise collaboration.
He also speaks at various conferences and the occasional webinar. He is based in San Francisco. His basic business site is currently at www.olivermarks.com.
Latest articles from Oliver Marks
Real time social initiatives are often hamstrung by old fashioned measurement and process paradigms
Great quality desk that effortlessly adjusts up and down makes your working day go more smoothly and comfortably.
Earl invented mass-produced car styling and annual new product unveiling cycles at General Motors during its glory years — and there are many parallels to Apple's recent run.
- Walmart starts selling Hisense Sero 7-inch Android tablets from $99
- Smartphone App Wrap: Games, movies, exercise, and Instagram
- Travel Tech Q&A: Airbnb's Nate Blecharczyk
- Silicon Valley's link to Warsaw's stunning $200m history museum of Polish-Jewish life
- Google Glass: It's not an enterprise product, get over it
- In wake of Tumblr acquisition, Yahoo bids for Hulu