Oliver has dual US/UK citizenship and works and has worked on creating improved Asian, European and American global enterprise collaboration.
He also speaks at various conferences and the occasional webinar. He is based in San Francisco. His basic business site is currently at www.olivermarks.com.
Latest articles from Oliver Marks
In my experience, strategic planning for transformation is critical to lower costs while increasing innovation and agility.
Einstein's Theory of Relativity, Newton's Laws of Motion and other fundamental assumptions may be revised through colossal data analysis exploration flowing from the 'Square Kilometre Array' Radio Telescope
Stopping smart self promoters from dominating collaborative processes is far more important than most realize; over-communicators can wreck workflows and digital commons, causing them to fail.
- Apple iBeacons: With great power comes great potential to annoy
- Secrecy, tech launches and the legacy of the Osborne effect
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo, First Take: USB storage for Android tablets and phones
- Box beefs up healthcare strategy with new advisors, CareCloud deal
- Microsoft's Surface 2 with AT&T 4G LTE coming March 18 for $679
- CMOs: Analytics, social media key to business strategy, but we're too swamped