Oliver has dual US/UK citizenship, speaks at various conferences and on the occasional webinar. He is based in San Francisco. His personal site is www.olivermarks.com.
Latest articles from Oliver Marks
As the era of the ATM gives way to increasingly sophisticated, secure always-on digital banking, will the old guard of bricks, mortar and paper based high street banks evolve or die?
The energy sector has never looked more interesting - can the staid utility industry embrace the digital transformation strategic models required to stay relevant or will they be crushed in the emerging battle between tech and energy companies?
We're leaving the era of standalone social networks and moving to a far more interconnected world. The digital enterprise approach combines vestigial point solutions and legacy applications into cohesive next generation systems of engagement.
- After Google and Saleforce, Oracle to open two datacentres in Germany
- The pros and cons of iPhone 6 Plus ownership
- How two remote Arctic territories became the front line in the battle for internet privacy
- Yes, an iPhone 6 Plus can replace a Kindle Fire HDX (or other small tablet)
- Matchstick, a $25 Chromecast rival running Firefox OS, hits $100,000 Kickstarter goal
- Docker automation: How StackEngine plans to bring order to production containers