Oliver has dual US/UK citizenship, speaks at various conferences and on the occasional webinar. He is based in San Francisco. His personal site is www.olivermarks.com.
Latest articles from Oliver Marks
The energy sector has never looked more interesting - can the staid utility industry embrace the digital transformation strategic models required to stay relevant or will they be crushed in the emerging battle between tech and energy companies?
We're leaving the era of standalone social networks and moving to a far more interconnected world. The digital enterprise approach combines vestigial point solutions and legacy applications into cohesive next generation systems of engagement.
In my experience, strategic planning for transformation is critical to lower costs while increasing innovation and agility.
- Cisco acquires Metacloud, boosting Intercloud, OpenStack efforts
- A parade of third-party gesture keyboards arrives for iOS 8
- T-Mobile Personal CellSpot hands-on: Never worry about signal strength in your home again
- How to get iOS 8 before your friends and coworkers
- Apple Watch: Get ready for Gucci, Prada, and other designer brands
- Social Physics, book review: Innovation, interaction and data-driven governance