Latest articles from Phil Wainewright
In a networked world, it's inevitable that sourcing and spend management must move to the cloud to take advantage of real-time connection across a rapidly changing supply chain.
Analysis of Twitter postings throughout 2012 shows that interest in big data is booming but the emphasis for now is on learning more about the topic
The confluence of cloud computing with smart devices has created new opportunities for cloud providers to add value by harnessing and analyzing big data.
- The HTC One Google Edition? A Sense-less plan, if you ask me
- Facebook's Zuckerberg arranges one-day holiday to discuss privacy in Poland
- Lumia 928 advertising focuses on Nokia's strength in optics
- EU plans $6.45B investment to boost chip manufacturing
- EE to host London 4G hackathon next month
- HP updates Envy, Pavilion laptops for back-to-school shopping