Latest articles from Rachel King
Not to be outdone by Google Apps, the Cloud Platform is getting its own game of red light, green light.
Not to be outdone by Apple's spaceship-like blueprints, Google has some futuristic digs in the pipeline as well.
Splunk boasted it signed more than 600 new enterprise customers during the quarter, ending the fiscal year with over 9,000 customers worldwide.
- ZTE aims for third place in US smartphone shipments by 2017
- Brazilian company launches untappable smartphone
- Stone and Chalk to support Sydney fintech startups
- Technology is not to blame for online attacks: FireEye
- Abbott wants data-retention law passed this week
- Kenyan Economy Grows Due to Cement Business