Latest articles from Rachel King
Wall Street was looking for first quarter earnings of 14 cents a share on revenue of $1.5 billion.
Dropbox reps stressed "this has been a planned transition" in the works for more than a year.
Zuora, a business set up to help other businesses manage their online subscription models, said it plans to fully incorporate Frontleaf's employees and resources into its own engineering and sales teams.
- Boat safely and keep others informed with the help of the US Coast Guard mobile app
- How Rahul Yadav changed the entrepreneur-VC equation forever
- Successful user experiences may rely more on psychology than design
- Top Windows Phone news of the week: LG's back, updates control, devs don't want to play
- Aukey Quick Charge 2.0 wall and portable chargers top off your new phones quickly
- Top iOS news of the week: Watch update, copy away, Home app