Latest articles from Rachel King
Nevertheless, Netflix soared in after hours trading thanks to beating another very important target: new subscriber additions.
Birst CEO Jay Larson acknowledged in prepared remarks that some observers might be confused given that the two companies are "typically seen as competitors."
UPDATED: Intel was also expected on Tuesday to shed light on the company's goal to ramp up profitability for its mobile strategy by $800 million in 2015.
- Agile proves to be a big help in keeping up with fickle users
- Google speeds up data transfers with Quick UDP Internet connections
- Top iOS news of the week: Halo, WWDC, Apple buys keyboard
- Top Android news of the week: Cyanogen, Verizon on security, install apps in search
- Give your iPhone or iPad a storage boost
- These key restrictions won't help Google in the EC's Android antitrust probe