She has previously worked for The Business Insider, FastCompany.com, CNN's San Francisco bureau and the U.S. Department of State. Rachel has also written for MainStreet.com, Irish America Magazine and the New York Daily News, among others.
Rachel has a B.A. in Mass Communications and History from the University of California, Berkeley and a M.S. in Journalism from Columbia University, where she served as art director for the student magazine, Plated.
In her spare time, she enjoys playing trumpet, learning rock climbing and archery, and listening to NPR's Pop Culture Happy Hour. Someday she also will be perfectly fluent in both French and Spanish. Someday.
Latest articles from Rachel King
Yahoo is using one of its most prominent acquisitions to date as it develops and experiments with image recognition and search.
The deluge of additions and upgrades at the Amazon Web Services summit last week just wasn't enough for the Internet giant.
Earlier this month, Square already hinted at its global ambitions (or at least incurred influence) with the debut of an EMV chip-card reader.
- Pebble updates bring support for 80 languages and notifications for all Android apps
- Microsoft Strategy Vice President Teper: 'Minecraft is a development tool'
- The best Apple iPad Air and mini tablet deals of Black Friday 2014
- Top iOS news of the week: Beats Music, Apple fined, new iOS 8
- What we learned about Intel this week
- Yahoo continues to improve media experiences with Cooliris acquisition