She has previously worked for The Business Insider, FastCompany.com, CNN's San Francisco bureau and the U.S. Department of State. Rachel has also written for MainStreet.com, Irish America Magazine and the New York Daily News, among others.
Rachel has a B.A. in Mass Communications and History from the University of California, Berkeley and a M.S. in Journalism from Columbia University, where she served as art director for the student magazine, Plated.
In her spare time, she enjoys playing trumpet, learning rock climbing and archery, and listening to NPR's Pop Culture Happy Hour. Someday she also will be perfectly fluent in both French and Spanish. Someday.
Latest articles from Rachel King
Yeah, this is still happening.
But 300 million is not nearly enough for LinkedIn as the professional social network sets its eyes on the entire global workforce.
AMD has been making strides to cut down on costs, investing now in a datacenter consolidation with the objectives to be more nimble, effective, and dish out products faster.
- Nike reportedly getting out of the activity tracking hardware business
- Microsoft corrects Windows XP/Security Essentials bug
- Apple v. Samsung, part deux: Experts quibble over what the survey really says
- Ubuntu 14.04: Smoother than earlier versions (Gallery)
- Hands on with Ubuntu 14.04: The best Ubuntu desktop ever
- Samsung's fingerprint flop latest biometric cautionary tale