She has previously worked for The Business Insider, FastCompany.com, CNN's San Francisco bureau and the U.S. Department of State. Rachel has also written for MainStreet.com, Irish America Magazine and the New York Daily News, among others.
Rachel has a B.A. in Mass Communications and History from the University of California, Berkeley and a M.S. in Journalism from Columbia University, where she served as art director for the student magazine, Plated.
In her spare time, she enjoys playing trumpet, learning rock climbing and archery, and listening to NPR's Pop Culture Happy Hour. Someday she also will be perfectly fluent in both French and Spanish. Someday.
Latest articles from Rachel King
Accenture continues to move toward its goal of being a digital marketing services provider with its second acquisition in a week.
Rimini Street also revealed it plans to announce a new managing director for Europe later this week.
Perhaps there is another reason why Googlers always look so happy all the time besides the free food: job security.
- Websense joins private equity parade for tech vendors
- With Tumblr's untapped ad potential, no wonder Yahoo wants a slice
- Accenture nabs digital marketing biz Acquity Group for $315 million
- Asus prepares to lift the covers off Zenbook Infinity ultrabook
- Rimini Street raises another $15M for global expansion
- UK heads towards paperless health service with £260m digital project