She has previously worked for The Business Insider, FastCompany.com, CNN's San Francisco bureau and the U.S. Department of State. Rachel has also written for MainStreet.com, Irish America Magazine and the New York Daily News, among others.
Rachel has a B.A. in Mass Communications and History from the University of California, Berkeley and a M.S. in Journalism from Columbia University, where she served as art director for the student magazine, Plated.
In her spare time, she enjoys playing trumpet, learning rock climbing and archery, and listening to NPR's Pop Culture Happy Hour. Someday she also will be perfectly fluent in both French and Spanish. Someday.
Latest articles from Rachel King
Over 1,000 workers at the Chinese factory launched a strike earlier this month in protest over IBM's compensation and severance package policies. Lenovo will soon own said factory.
Aside from the companies noted by Re/Code as potential buyers, ZDNet has learned Cisco has been rumored to be interested too.
This isn't the first time that the Google Drive team has put the spotlight on its third-party ecosystem, increasingly becoming an advertising point for cloud services providers.
- Intel's new 1.6Tbps optical cabling leave copper in the dust
- KitKat rolls out for Galaxy S4, Note 3 in UK and US
- UK spooks 'tapping Belgian undersea cables'
- Microsoft to make OneNote available for free for Macs
- Quikr hopes that Indians will go for second-hand stuff
- Apple eyes iPhone hardware updates that depend on device's age, weather, and rough handling