She has previously worked for The Business Insider, FastCompany.com, CNN's San Francisco bureau and the U.S. Department of State. Rachel has also written for MainStreet.com, Irish America Magazine and the New York Daily News, among others.
Rachel has a B.A. in Mass Communications and History from the University of California, Berkeley and a M.S. in Journalism from Columbia University, where she served as art director for the student magazine, Plated.
In her spare time, she enjoys playing trumpet, learning rock climbing and archery, and listening to NPR's Pop Culture Happy Hour. Someday she also will be perfectly fluent in both French and Spanish. Someday.
Latest articles from Rachel King
Airbnb is making strides to tap into what has been a relatively overlooked opportunity for the accommodations website.
Rackspace's senior product director touted the expanded support should make "scaling and performance problems a thing of the past."
The Apple-Beats deal is expected to close during the current quarter, ending mid-September.
- Fiona Floyd leaves Suncorp Life CIO role
- Vodafone boosts 4G network with 850MHz spectrum refarm
- CIOs: in the eye of a business and technology storm
- Government contradicts on data retention: iiNet
- SEC to Facebook: yeah, we're good, Homeland Security does software, and go ahead and unlock your cellphone [Government IT Week]
- Online works tool aids earthquake recovery