She has previously worked for The Business Insider, FastCompany.com, CNN's San Francisco bureau and the U.S. Department of State. Rachel has also written for MainStreet.com, Irish America Magazine and the New York Daily News, among others.
Rachel has a B.A. in Mass Communications and History from the University of California, Berkeley and a M.S. in Journalism from Columbia University, where she served as art director for the student magazine, Plated.
In her spare time, she enjoys playing trumpet, learning rock climbing and archery, and listening to NPR's Pop Culture Happy Hour. Someday she also will be perfectly fluent in both French and Spanish. Someday.
Latest articles from Rachel King
So much for all those recipes listing dozens of new ways to cook stuffing and pumpkin pie.
UPDATED: Stressing 2014 as the third year in HP's "five-year turnaround," CEO Meg Whitman assured shareholders the tech giant is entering 2015 with the "strongest portfolio" in a decade.
Workday's Financial Management portfolio also surpassed the 100-customer milestone during the quarter.
- Got an iPhone 6? Chances are your iPad is collecting dust
- European Parliament backs call to break up Google
- Email startup Acompli to join Microsoft's Office team?
- With Apple's Watch looming, is it time firms faced up to wearable security?
- Right to be forgotten: Now it's not just Europe that has to forget
- Time's up: Google releases attack code for serious Adobe Reader bug