She has previously worked for The Business Insider, FastCompany.com, CNN's San Francisco bureau and the U.S. Department of State. Rachel has also written for MainStreet.com, Irish America Magazine and the New York Daily News, among others.
Rachel has a B.A. in Mass Communications and History from the University of California, Berkeley and a M.S. in Journalism from Columbia University, where she served as art director for the student magazine, Plated.
In her spare time, she enjoys playing trumpet, learning rock climbing and archery, and listening to NPR's Pop Culture Happy Hour. Someday she also will be perfectly fluent in both French and Spanish. Someday.
Latest articles from Rachel King
The Apple-Beats deal is expected to close during the current quarter, ending mid-September.
Fast-forwarding from a disappointing IPO in 2012 to the present, Facebook has made it up to shareholders and then some.
The Google enterprise team posited that this is simply another idea to help businesses work on any file from virtually any device.
- Another IoT: The (Mobile) Internet of Travel
- Cloud proves its mettle for Pacific Aluminium
- Aussie Cloud services broker ac3 eyes expansion outside NSW base
- Melbourne University, Amcom in telephony cloud collaboration deal
- Beware the spin behind Australia's copyright law discussion paper
- Unregistered Opal cards offer anonymous travel