She has previously worked for The Business Insider, FastCompany.com, CNN's San Francisco bureau and the U.S. Department of State. Rachel has also written for MainStreet.com, Irish America Magazine and the New York Daily News, among others.
Rachel has a B.A. in Mass Communications and History from the University of California, Berkeley and a M.S. in Journalism from Columbia University, where she served as art director for the student magazine, Plated.
In her spare time, she enjoys playing trumpet, learning rock climbing and archery, and listening to NPR's Pop Culture Happy Hour. Someday she also will be perfectly fluent in both French and Spanish. Someday.
Latest articles from Rachel King
The Square App Marketplace, stocked with products from Intuit and Stitch Labs, among others, ties back to Square Register, the company's cornerstone point-of-sale platform for payments, inventory, and analytics.
It's tech week on Wall Street, and there are a lot of frightful mixed bags out there at the end of October.
Twitter is also stepping away from the traditional password login with a new method that is actually more old school than you think.
- Huawei smartphone shipments up 26 percent; on track for annual targets
- AWS opens Frankfurt region, courts EU enterprises
- GT Advanced settles with Apple after bankruptcy, exits sapphire production
- Inside the iPad Air 2
- Square launches App Marketplace to woo merchants to Register
- ClearStory CEO: How Apache Spark is helping bring analytics to the average Joe