She has previously worked for The Business Insider, FastCompany.com, CNN's San Francisco bureau and the U.S. Department of State. Rachel has also written for MainStreet.com, Irish America Magazine and the New York Daily News, among others.
Rachel has a B.A. in Mass Communications and History from the University of California, Berkeley and a M.S. in Journalism from Columbia University, where she served as art director for the student magazine, Plated.
In her spare time, she enjoys playing trumpet, learning rock climbing and archery, and listening to NPR's Pop Culture Happy Hour. Someday she also will be perfectly fluent in both French and Spanish. Someday.
Latest articles from Rachel King
Users can start downloading Google Calendar data immediately. The Gmail option will be rolling out over the next month.
Twitter is hoping its latest executive appointment will put some angry Tweeters to rest -- at least for awhile.
Based on where this goes next, a retrial in California or an appeal pushed all the way to the Supreme Court are both possible.
- Internet of things devices will dwarf number of PCs, tablets and smartphones
- 'Share our mobile, broadband networks? No way': South Africa's big telco vows to fight unbundling
- Twitter backflips on blocking policy
- Citrix: We're dodging the cloud bullet
- Competition watchdog looks to end Telstra's CBD exemptions
- FCC and carriers agree to make it easier to unlock phones