She has previously worked for The Business Insider, FastCompany.com, CNN's San Francisco bureau and the U.S. Department of State. Rachel has also written for MainStreet.com, Irish America Magazine and the New York Daily News, among others.
Rachel has a B.A. in Mass Communications and History from the University of California, Berkeley and a M.S. in Journalism from Columbia University, where she served as art director for the student magazine, Plated.
In her spare time, she enjoys playing trumpet, learning rock climbing and archery, and listening to NPR's Pop Culture Happy Hour. Someday she also will be perfectly fluent in both French and Spanish. Someday.
Latest articles from Rachel King
So much for all those recipes listing dozens of new ways to cook stuffing and pumpkin pie.
UPDATED: Stressing 2014 as the third year in HP's "five-year turnaround," CEO Meg Whitman assured shareholders the tech giant is entering 2015 with the "strongest portfolio" in a decade.
Workday's Financial Management portfolio also surpassed the 100-customer milestone during the quarter.
- Black Friday: The best tech you can buy without breaking the bank
- Narrative Science lands $10 million in funding, USAA as customer
- OnePlus opens sales to all for 72 hours, CyanogenMod deal scuttled in India
- How to make the most of bringing the iPad to work
- Sony Pictures corporate files stolen and released in cyberattack
- Hands-on with the Raspberry Pi Model B+