She has previously worked for The Business Insider, FastCompany.com, CNN's San Francisco bureau and the U.S. Department of State. Rachel has also written for MainStreet.com, Irish America Magazine and the New York Daily News, among others.
Rachel has a B.A. in Mass Communications and History from the University of California, Berkeley and a M.S. in Journalism from Columbia University, where she served as art director for the student magazine, Plated.
In her spare time, she enjoys playing trumpet, learning rock climbing and archery, and listening to NPR's Pop Culture Happy Hour. Someday she also will be perfectly fluent in both French and Spanish. Someday.
Latest articles from Rachel King
"For a long time in this industry, we just sat around for a more efficient processor to come out and put that on a motherboard. Those days are over," according to an AMD executive.
Google argues it has the constitutional right to publicly address information it is forced to share with the U.S. government.
Cloudera shuffles the deck as the current CEO moves into a new role.
- Did Microsoft just dodge another bullet, this time with Nokia?
- Microsoft reportedly pondered buying Nokia, bailed
- Enterprise apps landing on Google Glass by 2014
- Red Hat Q1 earnings: Right in line
- Which Microsoft apps are supported (and not) on Windows Azure?
- Kim Dotcom: Petabytes of MegaUpload users' data has been destroyed