She has previously worked for The Business Insider, FastCompany.com, CNN's San Francisco bureau and the U.S. Department of State. Rachel has also written for MainStreet.com, Irish America Magazine and the New York Daily News, among others.
Rachel has a B.A. in Mass Communications and History from the University of California, Berkeley and a M.S. in Journalism from Columbia University, where she served as art director for the student magazine, Plated.
In her spare time, she enjoys playing trumpet, learning rock climbing and archery, and listening to NPR's Pop Culture Happy Hour. Someday she also will be perfectly fluent in both French and Spanish. Someday.
Latest articles from Rachel King
Small businesses, in particular, seem to have a fondness for the Facebook secret sauce.
Twitter promises it is working with organizations like Girls Who Code as well as historically black colleges and universities to diversify its workforce.
CEO Mark Zuckerberg offered a succinct, if not humble, reflection in prepared remarks: "We had a good second quarter."
- Samsung launches wireless access points with built-in security
- Australia retailers lag in mobile presence: Frost & Sullivan
- Could food waste power our cities?
- Turnbull urges ACCC to avoid NBN migration 'price shock'
- India's Parablu claims to supply totally secure cloud storage
- Mt. Gox Bitcoin investors voice anger after creditors meet