She has previously worked for The Business Insider, FastCompany.com, CNN's San Francisco bureau and the U.S. Department of State. Rachel has also written for MainStreet.com, Irish America Magazine and the New York Daily News, among others.
Rachel has a B.A. in Mass Communications and History from the University of California, Berkeley and a M.S. in Journalism from Columbia University, where she served as art director for the student magazine, Plated.
In her spare time, she enjoys playing trumpet, learning rock climbing and archery, and listening to NPR's Pop Culture Happy Hour. Someday she also will be perfectly fluent in both French and Spanish. Someday.
Latest articles from Rachel King
Grounded in open source and energy efficient designs, the world's largest social network shared its latest updates for cost and power savings attributed to its cutting-edge datacenters.
The competition between Amazon Prime and Google Shopping Express is about to really takeoff.
Just as news breaks about Google X's drone program targeted toward Amazon, the secret lab's chief could be headed to Washington.
- Judge revives Microsoft Irish data search warrant
- California payroll: Another failure waiting to happen?
- Intel finally releases Haswell-E Extreme Edition processors
- Words of caution: APIs are an emerging spaghetti patchwork
- With the iPhone 6 ready to launch, here's what it needs to succeed
- Facebook's data centers worldwide, by the numbers and in pictures