She has previously worked for The Business Insider, FastCompany.com, CNN's San Francisco bureau and the U.S. Department of State. Rachel has also written for MainStreet.com, Irish America Magazine and the New York Daily News, among others.
Rachel has a B.A. in Mass Communications and History from the University of California, Berkeley and a M.S. in Journalism from Columbia University, where she served as art director for the student magazine, Plated.
In her spare time, she enjoys playing trumpet, learning rock climbing and archery, and listening to NPR's Pop Culture Happy Hour. Someday she also will be perfectly fluent in both French and Spanish. Someday.
Latest articles from Rachel King
Suffice to say, Alibaba had a pretty good welcome to Wall Street. Now the real work begins.
Following reports earlier this month about already seeking a buyer, Concur's board of directors have unanimously approved the transaction.
Some analyst expectations simply won't be met just given how high expectations have risen for what is being flaunted as the greatest tech IPO in history.
- Practical steps towards securing the enterprise cloud
- A fresh start for broadband? 'Unblock Italy' decree set to pave the way for faster connections
- Syber's Vapor Xtreme gaming console to ship with Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 graphics card
- Kim Dotcom's Internet Party bombs out of New Zealand election
- Top iOS news of the week: iPhone 6 ships, iOS 8 arrives, top iPhones get iWork
- When it comes to smartphones, size matters