She has previously worked for The Business Insider, FastCompany.com, CNN's San Francisco bureau and the U.S. Department of State. Rachel has also written for MainStreet.com, Irish America Magazine and the New York Daily News, among others.
Rachel has a B.A. in Mass Communications and History from the University of California, Berkeley and a M.S. in Journalism from Columbia University, where she served as art director for the student magazine, Plated.
In her spare time, she enjoys playing trumpet, learning rock climbing and archery, and listening to NPR's Pop Culture Happy Hour. Someday she also will be perfectly fluent in both French and Spanish. Someday.
Latest articles from Rachel King
Pichai has been seeing his star rise at Google steadily. CEO Larry Page is also reportedly taking a step back from day-to-day leadership to focus on new projects.
One analyst went so far as to demand which numbers on the balance sheet Amazon values most and when said numbers will improve.
A silver lining? The "Other" category that houses Amazon Web Services did see its own revenue climb.
- The history of electronic voting in Brazil
- Top iOS news of the week: iOS 8.1, Bose tiff, Apple Pay
- Moto 360 Android Wear timepiece receives major update, improves battery life
- Top Android news of the week: Nokia Here, smarter music, new Gmail
- NIST puts a sharper point on cloud computing
- Google giving more control to Android, Chrome chief Sundar Pichai