She has previously worked for The Business Insider, FastCompany.com, CNN's San Francisco bureau and the U.S. Department of State. Rachel has also written for MainStreet.com, Irish America Magazine and the New York Daily News, among others.
Rachel has a B.A. in Mass Communications and History from the University of California, Berkeley and a M.S. in Journalism from Columbia University, where she served as art director for the student magazine, Plated.
In her spare time, she enjoys playing trumpet, learning rock climbing and archery, and listening to NPR's Pop Culture Happy Hour. Someday she also will be perfectly fluent in both French and Spanish. Someday.
Latest articles from Rachel King
UPDATED: Google confirmed Rubin's departure with a comment from CEO Larry Page.
LinkedIn also held steady with its user count, citing once again that it has "more than 300 million members."
Hewlett-Packard isn't the only software giant planting the seeds for a 3D printing ecosystem this week.
- Virginia police can now force you to unlock your smartphone with your fingerprint
- Following the launch of Apple Pay, Juniper Research thinks NFC will finally be a success
- HTC Q3: Razor thin profits but its recovery still on track
- Amid EU probe, Apple flags Irish tax impact to investors
- Zero Day Weekly: CurrentC hacked, White House breached, APT28 exposed, Verizon shamed
- Salesforce opens first European data centre in the UK