She has previously worked for The Business Insider, FastCompany.com, CNN's San Francisco bureau and the U.S. Department of State. Rachel has also written for MainStreet.com, Irish America Magazine and the New York Daily News, among others.
Rachel has a B.A. in Mass Communications and History from the University of California, Berkeley and a M.S. in Journalism from Columbia University, where she served as art director for the student magazine, Plated.
In her spare time, she enjoys playing trumpet, learning rock climbing and archery, and listening to NPR's Pop Culture Happy Hour. Someday she also will be perfectly fluent in both French and Spanish. Someday.
Latest articles from Rachel King
The professional social network has agreed to pay $175 million for the B2B marketing platform.
Juniper is also selling off its Junos Pulse product portfolio to Siris Capital for approximately $250 million.
UPDATED: Wall Street was expecting earnings of at least 79 cents per share on a revenue of $1.44 billion.
- Apple granted 'iTime' patent
- Telstra to shutter 2G network by the end of 2016
- Australia drops in OECD broadband rankings
- Amazon's Fire Phone life-meets-work review: Wild cards, but notable Android entry
- Vodafone customer numbers continue to slide
- Intel launches SSD Pro 2500 family of hardware-based self-encrypting drives