She has previously worked for The Business Insider, FastCompany.com, CNN's San Francisco bureau and the U.S. Department of State. Rachel has also written for MainStreet.com, Irish America Magazine and the New York Daily News, among others.
Rachel has a B.A. in Mass Communications and History from the University of California, Berkeley and a M.S. in Journalism from Columbia University, where she served as art director for the student magazine, Plated.
In her spare time, she enjoys playing trumpet, learning rock climbing and archery, and listening to NPR's Pop Culture Happy Hour. Someday she also will be perfectly fluent in both French and Spanish. Someday.
Latest articles from Rachel King
The debut of Zendesk Enterprise reflects not only another budding Software-as-a-Service brand taking on legacy vendors but also the San Francisco company's growth into an established player itself.
Revenue numbers left something to be desired, but Adobe's commitment to the cloud is reinforced by continued subscriber growth.
The latest Facebook app upgrades are designed to help developers better measure the performance and retention of their apps among their users.
- Lunch conversations with Ken: IT career advancement
- Cisco acquires Metacloud, boosting Intercloud, OpenStack efforts
- A parade of third-party gesture keyboards arrives for iOS 8
- T-Mobile Personal CellSpot hands-on: Never worry about signal strength in your home again
- How to get iOS 8 before your friends and coworkers
- Apple Watch: Get ready for Gucci, Prada, and other designer brands