She has previously worked for The Business Insider, FastCompany.com, CNN's San Francisco bureau and the U.S. Department of State. Rachel has also written for MainStreet.com, Irish America Magazine and the New York Daily News, among others.
Rachel has a B.A. in Mass Communications and History from the University of California, Berkeley and a M.S. in Journalism from Columbia University, where she served as art director for the student magazine, Plated.
In her spare time, she enjoys playing trumpet, learning rock climbing and archery, and listening to NPR's Pop Culture Happy Hour. Someday she also will be perfectly fluent in both French and Spanish. Someday.
Latest articles from Rachel King
One analyst went so far as to demand which numbers on the balance sheet Amazon values most and when said numbers will improve.
A silver lining? The "Other" category that houses Amazon Web Services did see its own revenue climb.
Turns out there was a bit of a vulnerability (and lack of communication) between Yahoo and Facebook. Whoops!
- First non-Nokia Lumia on the way as Microsoft details mobile rebrand
- Handoff and Continuity: Compelling reasons for small business to go all Apple
- Six clicks: How ed-tech is revolutionizing the classroom
- Five Spanish tech startups to watch
- Android Lollipop stops Chromium bugs from endangering Android
- Google's Inbox App: A 700 emails per day review