She has previously worked for The Business Insider, FastCompany.com, CNN's San Francisco bureau and the U.S. Department of State. Rachel has also written for MainStreet.com, Irish America Magazine and the New York Daily News, among others.
Rachel has a B.A. in Mass Communications and History from the University of California, Berkeley and a M.S. in Journalism from Columbia University, where she served as art director for the student magazine, Plated.
In her spare time, she enjoys playing trumpet, learning rock climbing and archery, and listening to NPR's Pop Culture Happy Hour. Someday she also will be perfectly fluent in both French and Spanish. Someday.
Latest articles from Rachel King
Airbnb is making strides to tap into what has been a relatively overlooked opportunity for the accommodations website.
Rackspace's senior product director touted the expanded support should make "scaling and performance problems a thing of the past."
The Apple-Beats deal is expected to close during the current quarter, ending mid-September.
- Airbnb gets serious about business travel with Concur deal
- Mozilla picks one of its own to be its new CEO
- Amazon's Fire Phone costs $205 to build
- CIOs and CMOs see more eye to eye on technology initiatives, sort of
- How Amazon knows so much about you – and how to regain your privacy
- Fin's Bluetooth Ring: A wearable that could make Golum happy