She has previously worked for The Business Insider, FastCompany.com, CNN's San Francisco bureau and the U.S. Department of State. Rachel has also written for MainStreet.com, Irish America Magazine and the New York Daily News, among others.
Rachel has a B.A. in Mass Communications and History from the University of California, Berkeley and a M.S. in Journalism from Columbia University, where she served as art director for the student magazine, Plated.
In her spare time, she enjoys playing trumpet, learning rock climbing and archery, and listening to NPR's Pop Culture Happy Hour. Someday she also will be perfectly fluent in both French and Spanish. Someday.
Latest articles from Rachel King
Much like the back-end infrastructure for the Open Graph to constructing data centers around the globe, Facebook's preventative measures and protocols have made from scratch in-house.
The 45th president of the United States advised Dreamforce attendees about the necessities (and business opportunities) presented by the "age of renewables."
Salesforce.com's agenda for bringing wearables into the workplace depends on the medium going mainstream first.
- Six Licks of Google's Android Lollipop
- FCC explores millimetre-wave radio for 5G mobile
- Apple iMac with Retina 5K Display: There's life in the (high-end) desktop yet
- Net neutrality and nude celebrity selfies: Are Europe's digital challenges in safe hands?
- A Microsoft smartwatch could be here within weeks
- Reskilling key for Rio Tinto's automation and big data success