She has previously worked for The Business Insider, FastCompany.com, CNN's San Francisco bureau and the U.S. Department of State. Rachel has also written for MainStreet.com, Irish America Magazine and the New York Daily News, among others.
Rachel has a B.A. in Mass Communications and History from the University of California, Berkeley and a M.S. in Journalism from Columbia University, where she served as art director for the student magazine, Plated.
In her spare time, she enjoys playing trumpet, learning rock climbing and archery, and listening to NPR's Pop Culture Happy Hour. Someday she also will be perfectly fluent in both French and Spanish. Someday.
Latest articles from Rachel King
Pricing isn't holding cloud adoption back anymore, but fears over data protection are still very prevalent, experts say.
It's time for spring cleaning, at least at DocuSign.
Google is tacking on an entry-level option for registered companies, making it easier for more businesses to participate in the Cloud Platform Partner Program.
- MasterCard, Visa form group to push better payment security
- Samsung Galaxy NotePRO 12.2 review: Excellent tablet, but no notebook replacement
- Companies brace for Brazil local data storage requirements
- 10 tech things we didn't know a week ago
- Mercedes to fit existing vehicles with Apple's CarPlay?
- Handset makers urge China to set conditions for Microsoft-Nokia deal