Latest articles from Robin Harris
I had many questions about Bitcoin (BTC) and how it works. Some of them got answered.
Digital coinage like Bitcoin can't do everything a physical coin can do, but that's not stopping people from giving up real money for them. Or are they trading one fake currency for another?
I had a hulking, 45-pound quad-core Mac Pro for years. But my little, 3-pound i7 MacBook Air has faster Geekbench scores and feels snappier. This is why tablets are winning.
- Google Glass: It's not an enterprise product, get over it
- In wake of Tumblr acquisition, Yahoo bids for Hulu
- Microsoft and Google agree to build YouTube app for Windows Phone 8
- Microsoft's Linux app, Skype, gets updated
- BBC suspends CTO after failed £100 million CMS
- An HTC One without Sense is not an HTC One