Latest articles from Sean Portnoy
Barnes & Noble keeps its e-reading brand afloat with another Samsung-produced Android slate, bundling $200 worth of books and other media content into the purchase price.
The E Fun Nextbook will feature a quad-core Intel Atom processor and include a detachable keyboard when it becomes available in time for the holiday shopping season.
A new Chromebook 2 configuration features a Bay Trail Celeron processor instead of Samsung's Exynos chip, while Dell's Chromebook 11 gets a Core i3 Haswell CPU option.
- The history of electronic voting in Brazil
- Top iOS news of the week: iOS 8.1, Bose tiff, Apple Pay
- Moto 360 Android Wear timepiece receives major update, improves battery life
- Top Android news of the week: Nokia Here, smarter music, new Gmail
- NIST puts a sharper point on cloud computing
- Google giving more control to Android, Chrome chief Sundar Pichai