Latest articles from Sean Portnoy
The long-awaited refresh of its high-end chips includes the company's first eight-core desktop CPU, the $999 Core i7-5960X.
After years of producing only Android tablets, the company is readying the 80 Cesium, an 8-inch Windows 8.1 slate with a budget price.
More powerful versions of the company's small-form-factor systems could include Core i5 and i3 Broadwell processors and support for 2.5-inch drives and handle up to 16GB of RAM.
- Judge revives Microsoft Irish data search warrant
- California payroll: Another failure waiting to happen?
- Intel finally releases Haswell-E Extreme Edition processors
- Words of caution: APIs are an emerging spaghetti patchwork
- With the iPhone 6 ready to launch, here's what it needs to succeed
- Facebook's data centers worldwide, by the numbers and in pictures