Latest articles from Sean Portnoy
An online retailer priced the forthcoming chips between $500 and $1,000 before removing them from its site. Would AMD really charge that much for its top-performing CPUs?
The new Alienware 14, 17, 18 models are built from anodized aluminum and magnesium alloy and feature Nvidia's new GeForce GTX 700 series notebook graphics.
With the launch of Intel's new Haswell processors, manufacturers rolled out a bevy of new notebooks that made use of the new chips at the annual trade show.
- HP disputes extent of consumer deception in warranty case
- Huawei to invest $30M on branding in India
- Privacy authorities issue Google a 'please explain' on Glass
- Don’t let NSA paranoia destroy your productivity
- 'Blackouts' during protests highlight mobile connectivity issues in Brazil
- Dish: Softbank can have Sprint, we'll pursue Clearwire