Latest articles from Sean Portnoy
While the original Yoga 11 ran Windows RT and was powered by an ARM chip, the new version offers Intel's Ivy Bridge processors and runs either Windows 8 or Windows 8 Pro.
Is this another sign of Windows RT's inability to connect with the buying public?
The new computer should outmuscle Android consoles using mobile chips, and may be able to run the Linux version of Steambox.
- The new digital customer journey: Cross-channel, mobile, social, self-service, and engaged
- The current state of technical certification and IT jobs in America
- Yahoo pulls trigger on $1 billion-plus Tumblr buy
- Luxury iPhone, iPad cases
- Smartphone App Wrap: Travel, TV, Google, and sports
- ThinkPad T431s: Review in photos