Latest articles from Sean Portnoy
Amazon has cut the price on the Kindle Fire HDX 7" by $50. Don't expect much in the way of iPad specials, but some Black Friday sale prices are carrying over past the weekend.
The company's discounts used to be small, but this year they have been replaced with store gift cards with the purchase of select Apple products and third-party accessories.
The PC manufacturer has a wide variety of systems at sale prices available through its online store, but some specials are better than others.
- Perk up! Stimulating patent troll legislation brewing in Congress
- Foreign startups in Silicon Valley still a rarity
- Anonymous website disappears with $100M in Bitcoin
- IBM's first African lab: Why Big Blue is taking on the continent's grand challenges
- Intuit buys SMB document repository firm Docstoc
- Viddsee takes off with 'don't know who's right' approach