Latest articles from Sean Portnoy
The creation of a "pure" lithium battery could offer double or triple the energy storage density of today's lithium-ion batteries for your laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
The new notebook is the first major design win for AMD's new budget mobile chip.
The business-friendly solid-state-storage lineup comes in 2.5-inch and M.2 formats with capacities up to 480GB.
- An internet of bins: Networking Splendour in the Grass
- Ion implant systems manufacturer Buckley Systems lays off 45
- Australia’s 3D Group to list on ASX in reverse takeover
- Facebook app gives free internet access in Zambia
- Rights owners must sue mum and dad copyright infringers: Turnbull
- Six clicks: Ways to keep your tech, your home, and yourself cool