Latest articles from Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols
Once more the Supreme Court is going to have a shot to kill off software and business-practice patents. Hopefully they'll get it right this time.
KVM, the long a popular x86 Linux virtualization technology, will appear in IBM's Power architecture in 2014.
Democrats and Republicans may disagree on almost everything, but they can agree on one thing: They all hate patent trolls. The anti-patent troll Innovation Act has passed in the House of Representatives.
- Supreme Court agrees to tackle software patents again
- Dell Venue 8 Pro tablet selling for $99 this Monday at Microsoft Store locations
- IBM will be bringing KVM Linux virtualization to Power in 2014
- Web creator criticizes Brazil's local storage plans
- Microsoft CEO survivor: Maritz is off the island
- Griffin Survivor / OtterBox Defender for iPad Air, mini & Kindle Fire HDX