Latest articles from Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols
Samsung now claims there's another reason it stopped paying Android patent licensing fees to Microsoft: antitrust issues.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 is still new, but there are even newer programming tools. Fortunately, with the latest Version of Red Hat Software Collection, programmers can keep up to speed.
Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer may have hated Linux, but new Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella says Microsoft loves Linux. What changed Microsoft's mind?
- Samsung fires another shot at Microsoft in Android patent battle
- Amazon defends weak diversity scorecard with STEM programs, Affinity Groups
- Dell launches Venue 8 Pro 3000 Windows 8.1 tablets starting at $199.99
- BlackBerry brings new privacy features to upgraded BBM
- BlackBerry's Passport gets huge interest in India
- Facebook sets up hidden service for Tor users