Latest articles from Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols
In other words, Red Hat is moving from Linux to OpenStack as its primary breadwinner.
Look out, Windows! With Google starting to bring over a million Android apps to Chromebooks, the Windows PC is going to face a real challenge.
Company co-founder Larry Ellison may no longer have a stranglehold on Oracle's tiller, but he's still large and in charge.
- TPG reports 15 percent jump in profit amid NBN battle
- Government review calls for taxi regulation reform
- Red Hat CEO announces a shift from client-server to cloud computing
- Adobe picks up photo-editing platform Aviary for Creative Cloud
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 aims to break down sales-marketing silos
- IBM opens new cloud resiliency, disaster recovery center in N.C.