Latest articles from Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols
North Korea's limited Internet has been knocked out.
A network time protocol security hole has been discovered and there are reports that exploits already exist for it and are being used in attacks.
There are lots of Linux laptops, but none that have the Free Software Foundation's blessings. That may change.
- It's raining lawsuits in India: Micromax and OnePlus face off in battle of the Cyanogens
- North Korea's Internet is down for the count
- Apple releases security update for critical NTP vulnerability in OS X
- Android Lollipop: Still a Sucker
- Telstra buys Pacnet for $700m
- End of the line for Nokia as Microsoft begins new gambit for lost dominance in India