Latest articles from Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols
The XPrize Foundation, best known for its spaceflight challenges, has announced an earthly focus: Creating an open-source application that can teach a child to read, write, and perform arithmetic without a teacher.
In other words, Red Hat is moving from Linux to OpenStack as its primary breadwinner.
Look out, Windows! With Google starting to bring over a million Android apps to Chromebooks, the Windows PC is going to face a real challenge.
- Blackphone offers hackers bucks for bugs
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Edge tap into aggregated 4G bands
- 'Absolutely right': Gillard stands by Labor's NBN vision
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus: In pictures and screenshots
- ARM launches Cortex M7, eyes to make IoT smarter at end points
- Google launches music streaming offer in Brazil