Latest articles from Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols
Forrester still worries about OpenStack in the enterprise. For Best Buy, BMW, EBay, and Wal-Mart OpenStack is already mission-critical.
Mark Shuttleworth, founder of Canonical and Ubuntu Linux, revealed that he's considering taking the company public.
Red Hat Gluster Storage with OpenStack Manila technology preview gives enterprises software-defined file storage for OpenStack clouds.
- How Rahul Yadav changed the entrepreneur-VC equation forever
- Successful user experiences may rely more on psychology than design
- Top Windows Phone news of the week: LG's back, updates control, devs don't want to play
- Aukey Quick Charge 2.0 wall and portable chargers top off your new phones quickly
- Top iOS news of the week: Watch update, copy away, Home app
- Top Android news of the week: Factory reset failures, Note 5, phone calling on the watch