Latest articles from Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols
Xen, the open-source virtualization project, believes that ARM has a big role to play in the server and datacenter space, so it's adding support to more ARM chipsets.
We all know about the free Google Docs service, but Google also offers a subscription Google Apps for Business service. Now, Google will give its existing customers a $15 referral bonus for every new user they bring to this service.
I think Microsoft has a real shot of being a top-tier Android hardware company. Yes, I'm quite serious.
- Technology is breaking open silos, can it do the same with bureaucracies?
- Software AG: Apama is crunching complex events outside finance
- Raspberry Pi: Fun with a serious purpose
- Flash uptake pushes Pure Storage's growth up 700 percent
- Jawbone releases UP 3.0 app for Android with support for new UP24 band
- In 5 clicks: the mentality behind Apple's spaceship campus