Latest articles from Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols
The FREAK security hole is more widespread than previously thought. Here's everything users and system administrators need to know in order to stay safe now.
VMware has been accused of violating Linux's open-source license, the GPLv2, in its ESXi product line.
Want to combine a best of breed enterprise Linux, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, with the most popular container technology, Docker? Then you want Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Atomic Host.
- Have services become the new monoliths? A case for microservices
- FREAK flaw: How to protect yourself now
- EMC beats HP as enterprise storage spending ticked upward in Q4: IDC
- Virtual desktop infrastructure's failure to launch (Podcast)
- Lumia 830: 90 percent of what I want in a smartphone at half the price
- 6 potential uses for Apple Watch in the enterprise