Latest articles from Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols
Microsoft Office has a worthy competitor in the new LibreOffice, the best non-Microsoft office suite.
Red Hat and its partners are betting that 64-bit ARM processors are ready for the data center.
Bluebox Labs recently discovered a new serious security Android vulnerability. Google has released a fix for it. If you're not careful, though, you could still be in danger.
- Poland's 'piracy tax' should be expanded to phones and tablets too, say authors
- Tesla, Panasonic form 'Gigafactory' electric vehicle battery behemoth
- AEC warns against e-voting trial before next election
- Battling online security concerns with layers: Cisco
- Australian tech sector growth outpacing US, UK: report
- Australian government revises cloud computing policy