Latest articles from Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols
Akamai's latest report shows the Internet speeding up almost everywhere in the latest quarter. But, fast enough and in enough places to meet our hunger for Internet video? That's another matter.
Telecom and networking powers are uniting under The Linux Foundation to create an open source Network Function Virtualization reference platform.
Storm, a real-time framework for dealing with Big Data, has become an Apache top level project.
- CCC slams Turnbull's NBN reviews
- AT&T brings Amazon Web Services into NetBond cloud network
- ISI wins AU$31m Defence contract from Lockheed Martin
- Labor warns of new NBN 'tax' on home buyers
- From garage to Mars: Improving SMB reach with connectivity
- ACMA pulls up 12 telcos on consumer rules compliance