Latest articles from Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols
With Congress washing its hands of the matter, the FCC voted to regulate Internet Service Providers as utilities.
Lenovo's Superfish debacle seems to have drawn the ire of the Lizard Squad hackers.
RightScale's cloud survey shows the hybrid and public clouds growing at the expense of private clouds.
- Labor to cave on mandatory data retention
- Samsung freezes salaries for first time in six years
- Splunk's Q4: Beats expectations, adds 600 customers, ups outlook
- MWC15 prep guide: Disruptive technology for the enterprise
- Vista Group beats forecasts
- AT&T, Verizon lash out at FCC after Net Neutrality ruling