Latest articles from Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols
Not just Internet television, but now all of TV watching may be changed by the result of American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. v. Aereo, which goes before the Supreme Court on April 22.
Container technology, a lightweight kind of virtualization, is becoming a core component in major Linux distributions. But what role will it really plan in datacenters and the cloud?
It's smooth, pretty, and, in short, it's the nicest Ubuntu Linux desktop that's ever been.
- Everyone is 'going digital', but just what does that mean?
- Meet the 16-year-old entrepreneur who's beating the U.K. government at its own game
- Google agreed to shoulder financial burden in Samsung-Apple patent battle
- Microsoft launches ad-free 'Bing in the Classroom'
- Office 365 cloud service officially launched in China
- New funding boosts Pure Storage valuation to US$3b