Latest articles from Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols
Docker founder Solomon Hykes explained at LinuxCon what Docker is, what it does right, and what it still needs to work on.
Spoiler alert: OpenStack leads, but the still wet-behind-the-ears Docker is gaining fast.
Linux runs everything, everywhere, but Linus Torvalds still wants it to rule on one place it doesn't: The desktop.
- What Docker does right and what it doesn't do right... yet
- Breach at US security contractor exposed at least 25,000 workers
- HP boosts storage offerings for software-defined datacenters
- Google picks up design firm Gecko Design for top secret X lab
- GreenDust wants Indians to be in with the old, out with the new
- iPhone 6 production hit with display problems