Latest articles from Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols
Akamai's latest report shows the Internet speeding up almost everywhere in the latest quarter. But, fast enough and in enough places to meet our hunger for Internet video? That's another matter.
Telecom and networking powers are uniting under The Linux Foundation to create an open source Network Function Virtualization reference platform.
Storm, a real-time framework for dealing with Big Data, has become an Apache top level project.
- Samsung expects sales boost from Apple chip deal
- EMC nabs Apple vet as new chief financial officer
- Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the Windows Technical Preview
- New York Times cutting newsroom jobs as apps and native ads fail to reverse losses
- PwC: Success of robotics in manufacturing hinges on finding skilled workers
- Akamai shows global and US internet speeds increasing