Latest articles from Teena Hammond
Wearables are less secure than some other forms of technology, with users giving away data oftentimes without even realizing the breadth of the security and privacy invasion.
Security and privacy concerns are a major issue for the vast majority of those participating in Tech Pro Research's newest survey, with 84 percent reporting increased worries.
Tech Pro Research's latest survey shows that the Bring Your Own Device movement is booming, with 74 percent of organizations either already using or planning to allow employees to bring their own devices to work.
- As Firefox OS for $40 hits Africa, Mozilla steps up focus on developed markets
- Silent Circle unveils BlackPhone 2, plans BlackPhone+ secure tablet, aims at business
- Qualcomm launches Snapdragon fingerprint scanning technology
- Ericsson hopes for swift resolution to Apple patent dispute
- Xiaomi unveils next generation smart home device designs
- AT&T, Microsoft reveal AT&T Mobile Office Suite for SMBs