Latest articles from Teena Hammond
Startups are a serious business, with potential to shake up the technology giants. Find out what Tech Pro Research's survey on the topic revealed.
Tech Pro Research's latest report shows how the technology landscape will evolve over the next three years, identifying the products and vendors that will stay relevant, and those that will become obsolete.
IT budgets are increasing for 45 percent of those who responded to Tech Pro Research's latest survey. Find out the results of the research report: 2015 IT Budget Trends.
- China to develop trust rating index for cloud vendors
- ZTE to scale down product line for stronger focus
- India's Flipkart raises $700M, files to convert to public company in Singapore
- Running with the Sony SmartWatch 3, Pebble update, BlackBerry Classic (MobileTechRoundup show #335)
- Data storage issue causes Jetstar outage
- California health data exchange goes live with SaaS