Latest articles from Teena Hammond
Tech Pro Research's latest survey shows that the Bring Your Own Device movement is booming, with 74 percent of organizations either already using or planning to allow employees to bring their own devices to work.
Startups are a serious business, with potential to shake up the technology giants. Find out what Tech Pro Research's survey on the topic revealed.
Tech Pro Research's latest report shows how the technology landscape will evolve over the next three years, identifying the products and vendors that will stay relevant, and those that will become obsolete.
- How digital collaboration will evolve in 2015
- Digital Transformation - The Use Cases: Sports
- CIO and IT leaders: YOU hold the burden of proof...
- Top iOS news of the week: Eye tracking, Chrome Handoff, iPhone big in Asia
- Top Android news of the week: Windows phone, Samsung overheating, and Google apps
- One month with the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: 5 ways to use the edge and 10 reasons to love the phone