Latest articles from Teena Hammond
Security concerns, budgets, trends and future plans were the focus of a recent Tech Pro Research survey, in which 41 percent of respondents said they will spend more on IT security in 2014 compared to 2013.
The latest survey from Tech Pro Research shows a big discrepancy in the relevance that CIO's feel their role retains, versus what other IT staffers report.
Tech Pro Research's latest survey shows that 82 percent of those who have implemented big data have seen discernible benefits.
- How Panasonic rationalized customer records in the cloud
- Google could give ARM big data center boost
- Microsoft's Xbox: What's Ballmer got to do with it?
- 10 great stocking stuffer ideas for your geek (Gift Guide 2013)
- 2013 in review: Top stories, devices, and questions for next year
- TeamQuest, risk detection and discovery analysis