Latest articles from Tom Foremski
Good ideas take time to be understood. There are usually three stages.
Selling actual things, is very profitable for Apple compared with Google's digital business. Analog world trumps digital world. And in this day and age!
Startup valuations are going through the roof. Here's how these fictitious numbers are conjured up...
- Apple begins iPhone trade-in program for old Galaxy, Nexus handsets
- Bridge to the past: OpenLegacy's plan to bring mainframes into the 21st century
- Education, R&D investments to fuel business growth: Westpac
- Telstra boosts data on broadband, mobile
- MYOB eyes AU$2.3b valuation after filing for IPO
- Immigration's G20 email bungle was only the first fail