Latest articles from Tom Foremski
CIOs are like lemmings, they follow each other. Being the first to find innovative software is the only way to gain a competitive advantage
Microsoft is considering a bid for Salesforce — San Francisco's largest tech company
Google admits that it made mistakes in its relations with media companies and says it has been "misunderstood."
- Jony Ive becomes Apple's first 'chief design officer'
- Researchers track commuters using stolen mobile accelerometer data
- Life after CIO: Where to go next after leaving tech hotseat and how to get there
- Retailers targeted by new point-of-sale malware through job requests
- Tasmania gives AU$1.7 million for UXC Hobart office
- 'Supercity' IT spending revealed, SAP the big winner