Latest articles from Tom Foremski
Cotopaxi is an e-commerce startup with global humanitarian ambitions and VCs love the model. Social corporate responsibility is becoming cool again.
Birst is growing fast thanks to technologies that can find and analyze data within apps and in complex data sets...
Can religion improve philanthropy in Silicon Valley? VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger believes it can.
- Apple Watch: Bliss or bling? Glanceable moments will decide
- Infosys buying digital commerce provider Kallidus in $120 million deal
- Civil rights organizations up in arms against Internet.org in Brazil
- Ubuntu 15.04 hands-on: One giant leap for developers and the cloud, but one small step for the desktop
- Apple security features can be easily bypassed, says researcher
- Travel tip: How to send directions from your PC to your Android phone