Latest articles from Violet Blue
A collection of notable security news items for the week ending December 5, 2014. Covers enterprise, controversies, reports and more.
A collection of notable security news items for the week ending November 28, 2014. Covers enterprise, controversies, reports and more.
Opinion: As 2014 comes to a close, bugs are increasingly disclosed with catchy names and logos. Heartbleed's branding changed the way we talk about security, but is making a bug 'cool' frivolous or essential?
- Microsoft flips 'Switch' campaign to help new Surface Pro 3 buyers leave MacBooks behind
- Top iOS news of the week: iPhone accessories cause camera glitches, Russian store closed, not guilty
- Apple Pay responsible for 1 percent of November digital payments, Google Wallet garners 4 percent
- Best last-minute Christmas deals on Apple iPad Air, mini tablets
- Cheap Black Friday/Cyber Monday Android tablets riddled with vulnerabilities and security headaches
- Top Android news of the week: Todoist, Pebble Watch, $5,000 phone