Latest articles from Violet Blue
Our handpicked list of compelling RSA 2015 sessions will help you find the cybersecurity signal above the conference noise.
Zero Day Weekly: Active Microsoft zero-day, Oracle kills Java, D-Link snafu, more DHS cyber-negligence
A collection of notable security news items for the week ending April 17, 2015. Covers enterprise, controversies, application and mobile security, malware, reports and more.
Verizon's new Data Breach Investigations Report 2015 says malware isn't a mobile epidemic, that breach costs are variable, and that the industry doesn't understand its adversaries.
- Thousands of iOS apps left open to snooping thanks to SSL bug
- Data security in the cloud
- Tata invests in Xiaomi's Indian business
- ACCC warns site-blocking Bill may be used to 'intimidate' VPN users
- Google says Chinese Great Cannon shows need to encrypt web
- Hologram Stephen Hawking visits Australia with TelePresence