Latest articles from Violet Blue
Enterprises shouldn't be reinventing the wheel every time a Chief Information Security Officer steps up to the plate. The CISO Reporting Project aims to arm the CISO with what they need to make the Board listen.
A collection of notable security news items for the week ending May 8, 2015. Covers enterprise, controversies, application and mobile security, malware, reports and more.
A neverending wave of snake oil salesmen proffering faux privacy gadgets are raking in the dough on crowdfunding sites like Kickstarter. If you see these claims, run.
- Tasmania gives AU$1.7 million for UXC Hobart office
- 'Supercity' IT spending revealed, SAP the big winner
- Why Cognizant is perched at the top of the Indian IT Services heap
- TechOne profit down as cloud revenue more than doubles
- Apple Watch: Its time will come
- Internet projects avoid Brazil budget cuts