Latest articles from Violet Blue
A large, embarrassing, and alarming Federal oversight report has found major problems and grave shortcomings with DHS cybersecurity programs and practices across the board.
A new report assessing the Department of Homeland Security since its formation in 2002 finds mission-critical failures across all five of the DHS sectors, and struggles to prove the DHS is effective.
Security news items for the week ending January 9, 2015. Covers enterprise, controversies, reports and more.
- New IoT research facility opens in Singapore
- Gartner predicts a quarter billion connected vehicles by 2020
- Australia rushes to fix troubled Defence tech research law
- Viewpoint SaaS to support Christchurch earthquake recovery
- Don't just consume APIs, provide them as well
- Cloud adoption drives Q4 revenue growth for SAP in APAC