Violet Blue bio courtesy of TTI Vanguard.
Latest articles from Violet Blue
A recent RAND Corporation report on the black market for hacks, cracks, data theft, botnets, and zero days tells us your hacked Amex Black fetches a decent price, but only if you're not an American.
A skirmish erupted last week when hacking group NullCrew successfully broke into tactical communications company Klas Telecom. The global government contractor had an interesting response to its attackers.
After hacking and humiliating Comcast in February, NullCrew is back with HorsemenLulz in a successful hack on the mail servers of the second biggest media company in the Arab world, Al Arabiya.
- Microsoft corrects Windows XP/Security Essentials bug
- Apple v. Samsung, part deux: Experts quibble over what the survey really says
- Ubuntu 14.04: Smoother than earlier versions (Gallery)
- Hands on with Ubuntu 14.04: The best Ubuntu desktop ever
- Samsung's fingerprint flop latest biometric cautionary tale
- 3D printing: Don't believe all the hype