Violet Blue bio courtesy of TTI Vanguard.
Latest articles from Violet Blue
Adding to a list of victims that includes Comcast, NullCrew released evidence it added nine targets including Spokeo, the International Civil Aviation Organization, the University of Virginia and others to its tally of hacked victims.
A recent RAND Corporation report on the black market for hacks, cracks, data theft, botnets, and zero days tells us your hacked Amex Black fetches a decent price, but only if you're not an American.
A skirmish erupted last week when hacking group NullCrew successfully broke into tactical communications company Klas Telecom. The global government contractor had an interesting response to its attackers.
- Hersing consolidates communications and collaboration with cloud
- There's nothing green about a greenfield cloud deployment
- Ubuntu plans spring clean for 14.10
- Australian internet: Still slower than the rest
- Telstra inks multimillion dollar security deal with Mako Networks
- Fixing Google Glass: A prescription for perception