Violet Blue bio courtesy of TTI Vanguard.
Latest articles from Violet Blue
Twitter changed its popular six-second video sharing app Vine to a strict "no porn" policy and answered our questions about the change.
Early this week Snapchat imitator Puffchat threatened a hacker for disclosing serious security holes and fallacies in the app's privacy claims. As expected, things aren't going well for Puffchat's arrogant founder.
Code Pink unfurled banners yesterday, today DEF CON -affiliated organizations protest on the ground, and tomorrow a sold-out protest event show that "obnoxious" RSA protests are certainly drawing attention.
- Is Office 365 worth spending 3x more than on Google Apps?
- Twitter's Biz Stone is a humble 'Hallucinogenic optimist'
- Melbourne set for free Wi-Fi expansion
- Tim Berners-Lee calls for an online bill of rights
- Exterminate: Doctor Who animator threatens Australian exit
- Asus enters e-commerce market in China, Taiwan