Latest articles from Zack Whittaker
The bookselling giant says the spin-off will help the company increase its presence in the "growing market for digital educational content and services.
Before you sync your iCloud or reinstall your apps, you need to lock down your new iPhone or iPad. Here are the important tweaks you need to protect your privacy.
China is backing away from US tech brands for state purchases as NSA revelations continue to make headlines in newspapers all around the world.
- IoT devices not secured by design
- Optus plugs touch payments into wearables
- Inside Samsung's innovation center: The Israel hub hothousing the next big thing in tech
- Box, Cisco, AirWatch, Workday, Xamarin launch enterprise app standards group
- HP lands network virtualization deal with Telefonica
- Cuts to Australian R&D tax offset voted down by Senate