Latest articles from Zack Whittaker
Although Edward Snowden revealed many of the NSA's clandestine activities, Ron Wyden remains one of the only hopes of US intelligence reform from within Congress.
The biggest mystery is why the retail and mobile giant has kept quiet for so long.
The update fixes a security vulnerability with the highest severity rating, which could allow a hacker to launch a denial-of-service attack against a server.
- Galaxy S6: Most of the bloatware can be removed... sort of [UPDATED]
- HIRIS wearable for everything, uses gestures to track your life
- The programs with the most security vulnerabilities in 2014 were not the ones you think
- Six surprising facts about who's winning the operating system and browser wars in the U.S.
- AirMask Colors for iPhone 6 hands-on: Add color and light protection in seconds
- Top iOS news of the week: Prime music, Android switchers, Apple Watch apps