Motorola offered up the Moto X with a $150 discount for Black Friday, then permanently dropped the price earlier this month. Android Central reported that Motorola will offer up the 16GB model for just $299.99 for one hour on Monday, 27 January.
This $299.99 off-contract price is another $100 off the current $399.99 price. Given the problems Motorola had and the popularity of their Black Friday special, I wouldn’t count on getting in on one of these $100 off deals in just one hour. You can give it a try though, between 3pm to 4pm Eastern Standard Time on Monday.
The good news is that they will offer a $70 discount from 27 January until Valentine’s Day, 14 February, so that is still a great deal on a fantastic Android smartphone. With these recent price drops, the Moto X will now be priced less than the Nexus 5.
Don’t forget for just another $25 you can also now purchase these Moto X units with a wood back, which again is $75 less than when they launched the wood back option.
Related Moto X posts
- Motorola drops Moto X regular price to $399.99
- Motorola rolls out Android 4.4 KitKat to Moto X just three weeks after announcement
- Attention to detail and conveniences earned the Moto X a place in my pocket
- Top 10 smartphones for the 2013 holiday season
- Custom Moto X has improved hardware and appealing looks
- Motorola launches Moto X Maker customization service for all carriers