1 of 16Image
Apple is expected to announce the next-generation iPhone in the coming months, at the end of Q2 or early Q3. With an October release penciled in by analysts, we have less than six months before the world's most popular smartphone hits the store shelves.
Since the iPad 3's release earlier this month, Apple has given us a glimpse as to what could be coming in the next iteration of its smartphone, the iPhone. We'll explore what consumers and business users want in a smartphone, as well as giving a prediction score to gauge the likelihood of Apple implementing such a feature into the smartphone.
Feel free to leave your own comments on what you would like to see in the next iPhone.
- Between the Lines: iPhone 5 set for fall launch: report
- iPad 3 set to launch with 4G LTE: Expect an iPhone version?
- comScore: Android makers lose ground, iOS continues to grow
- Tech Broiler: iPhone 5: Believe
- The 4th generation iPad and what Apple needs to deliver
- New iPad's amazing display: I was blind but now I see