1 of 24Image
From hardware to software, and all thing shiny, Apple's WWDC is the company's opportunity to show off its offerings for the year ahead -- primarily to developers, but also to the world.
But typical Apple, nobody really knows what's coming. We can guess and speculate, but until the week is over only then do we have a rough idea of what's to come.
Here's everything we could think of in one place: from 'definitely' to 'maybe,' to down-right 'who knows?'
- ZDNet: Apple WWDC 2012: it's from June 11 to 15
- Not your usual WWDC predictions
- Analyst: Apple to debut TV set at WWDC
- CNET: Join CNET Monday for live coverage of Apple's WWDC
- What to expect at Apple's WWDC next week
- Gazing into the WWDC crystal ball: Updated iMacs, MacBook Pros, what else?
- Apple teases WWDC 2012 with iOS6 banner (picture)
- CBS News: Apple WWDC 2012: What you need to know