13 of 14Image
Your macro will record as you click or manipulate your browser (such as opening a new tab, or refreshing the page). You need to recreate a single step of deleting (or hiding) a post or comment on your timeline, and then seeing if the macro reproduces. Don't expect perfect results first time.
The macro is generated in such a way that it's quite easy to see what is happening on each line -- even if you are not a developer. There's also plenty of support out there for iMacros users.
9. Start off by clicking Record on the Rec tab.
10. Click on the hollow circle and select Delete post or Hidden from Timeline.
11. Select the Delete button if a dialog appears.
12. Stop the recording by selecting the Stop button from the sidebar.
13. On the Play tab, run the macro to see if it reproduces what you just did. You can also loop play the macro to see if it repeats over a number of instances.