3 of 14Image
Greasemonkey allows users to install scripts to Firefox to change the behaviour of web pages, or to add additional tools and tweaks to web applications, such as Facebook. From here, we want to install the add-on.
3. Click the Add to Firefox button. You may be prompted a few times to install the addon to the browser.
4. You should then restart Firefox when it prompts to you to do so. In doing this, it will install Greasemonkey and will allow you to install additional scripts.
Userscripts.org is a repository for bits of code that can be used by Greasemonkey to improve the experience of web pages, tweak styles, or add features and tools to your browser. All content here is user generated, making the community such a fantastic resource for creative works.
We need to install the 'magic button' tool, called the 'Facebook Scrubber', which deletes all Wall posts and other activity on your Facebook profile.
5. Head over to the Facebook Scrubber script page on Userscripts.org.
6. At the top-right of the page, select the Install button.
7. When Greasemonkey kicks into gear, select the Install button again.
When you go back to your Facebook profile page (you may have to hit refresh on your browser), you should be presented with a somewhat out-of-place but new button that was not there before. This is the Greasemonkey script that you have installed which embeds what the 'magic button' underneath your status update box.
8. Hit the 'magic button', which should be marked as 'Delete ALL Older Posts'.