4 of 14Image
Userscripts.org is a repository for bits of code that can be used by Greasemonkey to improve the experience of web pages, tweak styles, or add features and tools to your browser. All content here is user generated, making the community such a fantastic resource for creative works.
We need to install the 'magic button' tool, called the 'Facebook Scrubber', which deletes all Wall posts and other activity on your Facebook profile.
5. Head over to the Facebook Scrubber script page on Userscripts.org.
6. At the top-right of the page, select the Install button.
7. When Greasemonkey kicks into gear, select the Install button again.
When you go back to your Facebook profile page (you may have to hit refresh on your browser), you should be presented with a somewhat out-of-place but new button that was not there before. This is the Greasemonkey script that you have installed which embeds what the 'magic button' underneath your status update box.
8. Hit the 'magic button', which should be marked as 'Delete ALL Older Posts'.
But the Greasemonkey script will warn you, as you are about to begin wiping your Facebook wall of Wall posts, comments, activities, and anything else that might display on your profile page. This is the final warning before you begin wiping content.
9. Click the OK button. This will begin wiping the content on your current profile view.