1 of 21Image
Apple's next generation mobile operating system is to be released today (12th October), along with over 200 brand new features to bring iOS 5 up to date with leading competitors. Along with this, iCloud and the iPhone 4S -- Apple's cloud service and brand new smartphone respectively -- is to be released today as well.
But as the focus is on iOS 5 which brings them all together in the palm of your hand, let's take a look at the 20 top features of iOS 5 -- including some you may not have heard of.
(Image source: Apple)
- iOS 5 will officially land on October 12; more details revealed
- iOS 5, iCloud out of the box experience
- Gallery: iOS 5 hands on: How iCloud works with the iPhone
- Gallery: iCloud hands on: Bringing your iPhone to the web
- Next-gen iPhone: It’s nothing without iOS, iCloud
- ZDNet’s full coverage of the iPhone 4S launch