1 of 11Image
Google has a very difficult month, and yet we're only half way through it. From leaked Gmail designs to a near-mass-exodus over changes to Google Reader, others were more bothered by the fact that their BlackBerry's would no longer be supported, while iOS users felt excitement and disappointment in the space of about an hour.
This topsy turvy month can only get better for the company, surely? Well, we'll see. Let's see what has gone oh-so-wrong this month for the search giant.
- Google throws stones from its glass house, calls Siri 'competitive threat'
- Microsoft, AOL, Yahoo will partner to fight Google, Facebook's advertising dominance
- Poor sales of Chromebooks won't stop Google from promoting Chrome OS
- Google reneges on Gmail App for BlackBerry support
- Will Google's blind faith in the algorithm doom its future?
- Google+ Pages: The power of search is the game-changer
- Google debuts Gmail's new design
- New, "fresher" Google rankings affect 35% of searches