19 of 28Image
There are a few more settings to get going with Facebook Mobile, however.
1. From here, you can turn on and off text message notifications. Consult your network because this may cost you money. Though Facebook does not charge for the texts, your mobile network may charge you to receive them.
2. These options here are all but identical to your email notifications seen earlier. To enable notifications sent to your mobile, check all of them.
3. This setting should be checked to ensure that only people on your friends list can send messages to your mobile -- if you choose to enable it anyway.
4. If you want to set a window for when Facebook can send you text messages, this section will enable you to make it happen. Make sure that Do not send me SMS notifications while I am using Facebook is checked to prevent any further unnecessary texts being sent.
5. If you wish to subscribe to a friend's statuses or Page updates, you can do this here by typing in their name in the box provided.