4 of 7Image
2. Name the list appropriately. If you want to make a limited profile of friends, so that acquaintances cannot see your status updates, for example, name it Limited profile.
3. Select your friends you wish to be part of this list. You can select as many as you wish.
4. Select Create list.
Now that the list has been created, you can amend the list by adding friends, or taking them away as and wish you please.
1. To add a friend you know the name of, type in the friends name at the top bar.
2. Facebook automatically suggests friends that you may have missed off. To add a friend from this list, select the plus (+) button.
3. To remove a friend, hover over the name of that friend and select the blue cross (x) button.
Back on your profile, you can now limit that group of friends from seeing a particular post, photo or link. Equally, you can single them out so you can send specific updates to only that list of friends.
1. Select the button next to Post.
2. Select Custom.