5 of 7Image
Now that the list has been created, you can amend the list by adding friends, or taking them away as and wish you please.
1. To add a friend you know the name of, type in the friends name at the top bar.
2. Facebook automatically suggests friends that you may have missed off. To add a friend from this list, select the plus (+) button.
3. To remove a friend, hover over the name of that friend and select the blue cross (x) button.
Back on your profile, you can now limit that group of friends from seeing a particular post, photo or link. Equally, you can single them out so you can send specific updates to only that list of friends.
1. Select the button next to Post.
2. Select Custom.
In this example, we will limit the next post (and therefore subsequent posts) from a specific group of friends.
3. Select the friends you want to see this post, such as friends or your entire network; whichever network you belong to.
4. Select the friends you don't want to see this post. To choose your limited profile, type in the name of the list you created earlier.