18 of 32Image
Where you should be: Account > Privacy settings > Apps, games and websites page.
- - -
You should have already reviewed your applications, if you have followed from guide 1 through to this guide. There is one more setting you have the option for, to disable the application platform altogether -- removing all of your applications and settings from your account.
Remember: only use this if you want to disable all applications from your account.
1. Select the Turn off all platform apps link under the Apps you use section.
From here, you can disable certain applications and remove them, or you can turn off the platform altogether -- removing all of your applications from your page.
2. To remove individual applications, select the tick box next to the appropriate application.
3. From here, you can select all applications by clicking the Select all check-box.
4. Following the previous step, to remove all applications, select the Turn off platform button.
Applications not only take some of your data to make them function, but your friends' applications will also take some of your data, too. To prevent this, follow these steps.
1. Select the Edit settings button under the How people bring your info to apps they use heading.