19 of 32Image
From here, you can disable certain applications and remove them, or you can turn off the platform altogether -- removing all of your applications from your page.
2. To remove individual applications, select the tick box next to the appropriate application.
3. From here, you can select all applications by clicking the Select all check-box.
4. Following the previous step, to remove all applications, select the Turn off platform button.
Applications not only take some of your data to make them function, but your friends' applications will also take some of your data, too. To prevent this, follow these steps.
1. Select the Edit settings button under the How people bring your info to apps they use heading.
You will see a list of all the check boxes for which data is already flowing out of your profile into your friends' applications. To remove these:
1. Uncheck as many boxes as you wish, to restrict these elements from being used by your friends' applications, then hit Save Changes.