32 of 32Image
Where you should be: Account > Privacy settings > Block lists page.
- - -
From here, you can block people by name, or by email address. You can also unblock people, if you wish.
2. If you know the name of the person you want to block, enter the name of the person, search for the correct person, then hit Block.
If, however, you want to block a specific email, then enter the email address and hit Block.
3. If you want to unblock a name or an email address, scroll down until you find the person or email address, and select Unblock.
You are able to block not just people and email addresses, but applications and event invitations, if they are annoying you.
4. If you want to block application invites from a person, then type the name of the person sending the invites, and you will no longer receive application invites from them.
5. If you want to block even invites from a person, then type the name of the person sending the invites, and you will no longer receive event invites from them.
6. If you want to unblock someone's invites, then simply scroll to their name and hit Unblock.
7. If you want to unblock an application, then scroll to the name of the application and hit Unblock.