5 of 32Image
This box allows you to control how your accessibility settings on Facebook, such as who can find you.
Remember: if you have created lists of friends, this will allow you to click Custom to specifically accept and deny certain groups of people from seeing certain things.
1. Recommended setting is Custom with Friends and your networks selected.
2. Recommended setting is Everyone, or for the more privacy conscious, Friends of Friends.
3. Recommended setting is Friends of Friends.
4. Recommended setting is Friends.
5. Recommended setting is Friends, or Custom to restrict a limited profile list of friends from seeing your wall posts.
Tags allow photos of you or status messages to include you in them. But, if someone posts a nasty message or picture with you tagged in them, it can lead to embarrassment or even a defriending episode.
2. Click Edit settings to change how you are tagged in content.
Here are the new tagging settings, made available to all Facebook users.
1. Select Edit next to Profile review.