15 of 15Image
Watching Transformers via the AllShare Cast Wireless Hub
So far I have found that the AllShare Cast performs flawlessly every single time I connect and does so easily as well. I just tested the HTC Media Link HD with the Droid DNA again and found this system keeps giving me random disconnects and does not seem to perform as well. If you want to share your photos, movies, games, music, and other content with family, friends, or business associates then the AllShare Cast Wireless Hub looks to be a solid solution that is a lot cheaper than buying a new SmartTV.
TecTile NFC tags
I bought a packet of TecTile NFC tags as well and like figuring out ways to use NFC around the house and the office. I have a tag in my desk drawer that I tap to turn on WiFi and connect to my home network for WiFi Calling and faster data. You can setup these NFC tags to launch apps, check-in to places, update your social status, and much more.
Related CBS Interactive coverage
- CNET: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 review: The ultimate anti-iPhone
- Better hardware and software make the Galaxy Note II the best Android available
- Top 5 smartphones for the holiday season
- T-Mobile Galaxy Note II first impressions: Samsung stepped up to the plate with this upgrade
- Camera phone comparison; iPhone 5, Note II, HTC 8X, Lumia 920
- Hands on: Galaxy Note II and yes, size matters
- T-Mobile Galaxy Note II available today for $379.99, I'm upgrading to it from the GSIII