The pint-size humanoid bot Nao, created by Paris-based Aldebaran Robotics, exhibits its dexterity, object-tracking, interaction, and balance skills. Already used in the RoboCup soccer competition, Nao is set to start selling in the mass market in late 2010.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Motorola announced the Motorola Cliq today at GigaOM's Mobilize '09. The phone will be carried in the US by T-Mobile in time for the holiday season. In early 2010 it will roll out to European customers under the name "Dext". Previously the phone was known under the code name "Morrison". Dubbed "the first phone with social skills", Cliq/Dext is based on Android 1.5 plus the new MotoBlur service.
Focus on skills and quality of workforce; physical infrastructure also needs "immediate attention," says report.
Physical infrastructure also needs "immediate attention", says report…
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 3 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)