Frequency is the best way to watch internet video from your favorite sources. This award-winning video app finds and organizes the...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
I've never put much stock into cellular signal boosters, but after using the Wilson Electronics Sleek 4G-V for a couple of weeks I am now convinced they can be extremely valuable.
Apple has removed all references to '4G' data speeds on its new iPad following a similar move in Australia.The company told ZDNet UK in a statement that it had removed references to 4G connectivity to simplify customers' understanding of the product, as different countries use different terms for wireless standards.
AusCERT senior security analyst Marco Ostini has called for drastic international action to fix security holes in the 2G cellular network that currently leave everyone vulnerable to attack, even though telcos are moving to 4G networks and beyond.
CES 2010: Netgear on Wednesday introduced two full-featured new routers for connecting to 3G/4G/WiMAX cellular networks.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 Best 10 smartphones at the close of 2014