__Requirements: iPhone 3/3GS/4/4S, iPodTouch 4G (IOS v5.0 or upper) __Special introductory price for limited time __Demo video: http://youtu.be/BcLiMXuJyRk====Aug...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Like millions of device owners, yesterday I updated my iPhone to IOS 6. Coincidentally, my Nexus S 4G update to Jelly Bean rolled out and I updated it, too. Seeing the two platform updates side-by-side reinforces the reality of Android updates.
Apple revealed new Mac hardware and iOS 6 last week so we talked about these announcements on MoTR #272. We also covered the bad Nokia news, HTC EVO 4G LTE, Kobo Vox, and more.
A portable hotspot like the SCH-11 is especially compelling for users of iOS devices like the iPhone and iPad, because you can replace monthly data plans on several iPhones and iPads with one 4G hotspot data plan
Noah Kravitz of TechnoBuffalo and James Kendrick of ZDNet present Good to Go: a weekly video show covering the hot topics of the day. On today’s show the giant Infuse 4G and iOS made the chat.
There was plenty to talk about in the world of mobile technology, including iOS gestures, Nokia X7 and AT&T, Galaxy S 4G, and Sidekick Android devices.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)