You might be surprised to hear that while the U.S.'s average 4G speeds are among the worst in the world, the quickest you can find is from a Brazilian operator.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Telstra has revealed that it is selling close to 40,000 "4G" devices per month, and has boasted that a new survey ranks Telstra's Next G network performance above that of Optus and Vodafone.
There are lots of discussions about what is or what isn't really 4G, but it really doesn't matter and since the performance is faster and better than before what did you expect carriers to call it?
The Sprint HTC EVO 4G has been out for just over three weeks and there is now an HTC software update to fix a few issues. The free update is available now.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)