I've had some friends and readers ask me the same question about what to do about the problem of storage in the home and how do you make it accessible to every computer or set-top box in the house on the internal network. Before I begin to answer that question, I'm going to layout the three basic options available to a user.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks
- 5 ZDNet Cloud TV: Impact of cloud on HR (highlights)