This software is a Free, Simple and Reliable solution to solve the dynamic IP issue. When your IP changes, it will be automatically...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Upgrading its core national network to interconnect with ADSL infrastructure is a priority for corporate comms specialist Commander as it moves toward an Internet Protocol-based (IP) telephony platform.In addition, the company is consolidating previously disparate customer relationship management systems into one system based on Microsoft's CRM package.
BT was tight-lipped about the launch of a new nationwide IP data service for small and medium-sized businesses last week. According to BT's web site and filings to Oftel, BTnet equIP provides VPN services and IP connectivity over dial-up and permanent links with speeds of up to 256k one way and 2Mbps the other -- identical to the ADSL trial currently nearing its end in London.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)