The company, in the news over reports that Apple was going to build its own content delivery network, said negotiations with its largest media customer didn't hurt the fourth quarter.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Akamai is likely to take a revenue hit should Apple build its own content delivery network, but the impact appears to be manageable, analysts say.
Only four companies, Akamai, Apple, eBay and Google, disclose global emissions information for the data centers driving their SaaS applications, cloud infrastructure and internet services.
Akamai up 458 percent on first day, to delight of Cisco, Microsoft, Apple, other shareholders
Akamai Technologies, an Internet content delivery company, said today that it has received investments from both Apple Computer and Cisco Systems. Apple said in July it would work with Akamai to integrate its QuickTime player into Akamai's service.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)