Chinese e-commerce giant builds strong momentum ahead of possible IPO, posting first quarter earnings with improved profit margins at 48.4 percent, over ninety times higher than U.S rival Amazon.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
The Chinese government is looking to encourage the e-publishing industry to grow, something which online retailers such as Amazon hope to capitalize on.
After a request from Apple, Amazon has pulled iPad 2 tablets from its online shelves in China, as it is not an authorised seller. Proview claims to have no involvement in the action.
Web retailer leaps into China with a $75 million buyout of the country's largest online bookseller.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)