As a daily train commuter and a person who travels on airplanes about once a month I do enjoy occasionally watching movies on my mobile phones. The iPhone is great for iTunes rental or purchases, while the Nokia N97 and Nokia 5800 are excellent Amazon Video On Demand devices. According to the Chicago Tribune Blockbuster made a deal with Motorola to bring an OnDemand movie application and service to future Motorola handsets. There are no details yet on when the service will launch or on what phones, but we do know that Motorola plans to release Google Android devices later this year or in early 2010 so the service may launch at that time.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
PARIS -- Amazon.com Inc. (amzn) CEO Jeff Bezos visited here this week to mark Thursday's official launch of Amazon.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)