Do you know the authors of the most famous paintings of the world?Test yourself and enjoy the most beautiful masterpieces.Play it by...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Mozilla has opened its Firefox Marketplace app store for the first time in its latest test Aurora build of the browser for Android, asking early adopters and developers for their feedback.
I'm getting a lot of feedback over a report by Canadian software company, Blaze Software, who have pitted Android against the iPhone in web browsing tests and claim that Android is significantly faster than the iPhone.
Please excuse my lame intro singing in MobileTechRoundup show #116 as I sing a few words of the popular tune that goes with my Shadow. The show gets much better after that as James, Kevin, and I chat about the Shadow keyboard, Nokia's tactile feedback technology, the Android announcement, N95 accelerometer, a couple pieces of freeware, and the Asus Eee PC.
The Open Handset Alliance, a group that includes Google, Motorola, Sprint, T-Mobile and others, on Monday released the Android software development kit (SDK).The alliance notes that the Android SDK is an "early look" designed to allow developers to provide feedback about the platform (see statement).
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)