reliefME is an anonymous mobile social support network that connects people so they can discuss and vent about Mental Health concerns....
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
"A source with knowledge of the situation" tells TechCrunch that Dell plans to introduce a mobile phone in China in the next few days."The information we’ve received is extremely thin," writes Michael Arrington, who notes the accurate history of his anonymous source.
This week Frugal Networker Ken Hess and I talk about Ubuntu's 9.04 Release Candidate, Mobile device platforms, Anonymous Talkback rage, and interview Robert Naegle of Avocent's LANDesk DivisionClick here to listen to the Podcast.
Dell is preparing to enter the increasingly crowded smartphone business, according to a Wall Street Journal report that cites anonymous sources. The report says that a team of engineers in Chicago have developed prototypes that work on Windows Mobile and Google's Android operating system.
From the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Engadget posts a gallery of an anonymous handset running Google Android via Texas Instrument chip under the hood.Prototype is running OMAP 3430 at 500 MHz.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)