The Archive Browser is a program that lets you browse the contents of archives, as well as extract them. It will let you open files...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Just hours after the release of the Google Chrome browser last month, researcher Aviv Raff discovered that he could combine two vulnerabilities -- a flaw in Apple Safari (WebKit) and a Java bug -- to trick users into launching executables direct from the new browser. (Here's a demo showing how a Google Chrome users can be lured into downloading and launching a JAR (Java Archive) file that gets executed without warning.
An AppleScript virus sends copies of itself to all addresses found in Outlook Express or Entourage, and points the browser to a Simpsons archive site.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)