Appandora is a free resources provider, which helps users download free and unlimited apps to iOS devices no matter it is jailbroken...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
iPhone there and back again: How to backup your iPhone, set it up as a new device, and then restore it
Sometimes, iOS users (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) may want to reset their devices back to factory settings, just as it was right out of the box. However, this action will turn their current backup into a "nothing-up.
There are several cloud sync, share, and backup solutions available for mobile devices, but only one iPad-optimized one I have found so far. SugarSync just updated their application to support the ability to access, edit, save, and re-sync your documents on the go.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)