With CopyTrans transfer iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad music, videos, podcasts, audiobooks, movies, home made videos, apps, and...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
iPhone there and back again: How to backup your iPhone, set it up as a new device, and then restore it
Sometimes, iOS users (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) may want to reset their devices back to factory settings, just as it was right out of the box. However, this action will turn their current backup into a "nothing-up.
There are several cloud sync, share, and backup solutions available for mobile devices, but only one iPad-optimized one I have found so far. SugarSync just updated their application to support the ability to access, edit, save, and re-sync your documents on the go.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 3 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)