Go Branchless! If you own an iPhone, iPad or iPod, Community 1st Credit Unions mobile app lets you bank anywhere, anytime. It is a...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
The stylish new building features suspended conference rooms and other beautiful, yet functional, spaces.
How gov't is banking on system design to beat data breaches
In a paper entitled "Analyzing Web sites for user-visible security design flaws" to be published at the Symposium on Usable Privacy and Security meeting at Carnegie Mellon University July 25, Atul Prakash and two of his doctoral students examined 214 financial institutions in 2006, finding that over 75% of all the sites have at least one security design flaw :"These design flaws aren't bugs that can be fixed with a patch.
The Commonwealth Bank's rebuilding of its front-end customer management system was a complex technical undertaking, but one of the most important aspects of its successful deployment was paying close attention to interface design, according to its developers.CommSee, which allows integrated access to customer information and common tasks for branch workers, has been the major IT project undertaken by the Australian banking giant in recent years.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks
- 5 ZDNet Cloud TV: Impact of cloud on HR (highlights)