Replay Media Catcher is the only tool you'll need to capture almost any internet video or audio. Most files can be downloaded at 10x...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
A BBC investigation has found that illegal adverts sold through Google's advertising programme may eventually be shut down, but the search giant keeps the profit generated.
Here's an excellent slide presentation from Simon Cross and Ben Smith of BBC Future Media and Technology to illustrate a talk about the social semantic side of the BBC they presented last month at Futuresonic 09.The semantic web is the underlying plumbing that enables linked information, and what this means for you is the ability to find information quickly instead of searching to find individual suggestions from search engines.
EU plans to make Google cut the length of time it holds onto user data will hinder the company's pandemic-forecasting capabilities, Larry Page has claimed.The BBC reports Page as criticising European Commission plans to have Google anonymise users' search data after six months - the company currently hangs onto such information for nine months.
An open letter from the head of BBCi...
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Election 2016: How to filter politically sanctimonious Facebook posts from your news feed
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks