Despite the conflicting opinions that businesses hiring for data scientist and big-data roles seem to harbour, they do agree on the importance of software development skills.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Leslie Owens blogs that Endeca is a great fit for Oracle in that it fills two different focus areas for them: Customer Experience and Agile BI.
Join IDC, SAP, and industry experts from Vodafone and Verizon as they discuss:- The current business environment, as well as telecom's biggest business challenges and opportunities.- Strategy into Action: How Communications Services Providers translate strategy into actions for customer facing activities- The role of BI in aligning customer experience with operational goals and metrics.
Attending Microsoft’s first Business Intelligence Conference has been an illuminating experience, mostly for how Microsoft’s major strengths in BI are becoming its major weaknesses. The issue is one that I’ve ranted about in the past, and it’s an industry-wide problem, not just Microsoft’s.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks