Flirtotron 9000 - The Chat-up RobotWe've all felt bashful around attractive people, right?Flirtotron 9000 DOES NOT SHARE YOUR WEAK...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Security vendor Symantec is warning that Apple's OS X operating system is increasingly becoming a target for hackers and malware authors. In its seventh bi-annual Internet Security Threat Report, Symantec said over the past year, security researchers had discovered at least 37 serious vulnerabilities in the Mac OS X system.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks