NEC has unveiled a speech translation program that allows PDA users to decipher Mandarin and Japanese conversations in real-time.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Laptop and PDA users in the United Kingdom will soon be offered wireless high-speed Internet access at 15 of Britain's major railway stations. Megabeam, a European provider of wireless Internet service, said Monday it has reached an agreement with Railtrack, which owns the country's railway infrastructure, to install Wi-Fi hot spots at nine London terminals and six regional stations.
LONDON -- Apple CEO Steve Jobs didn't officially announce the company'supcoming Palm-based PDA at last week's Macworld Expo/San Francisco (asI'd hoped), but he did as near as dammit confirm that an Apple-brandedversion of the popular organizer-cum-mobile computing platform is in thepipeline. "We've doing a lot of work with these guys lately," he said ashe welcomed new Palm Computing CEO Carl Yankowski to the stage during hiskeynote speech.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)