Discover London's rural soul This app maps and provides detailed descriptions of the history and ambience of a large number of London's...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
The 2010 Budget has led to the scrapping of some ambulance software and changes to local patient record plans, according to the chief executive of NHS London
The author of "IT doesn't matter" told a London crowd that smaller companies which use less technology are more productive than bigger ones with bigger budgets.
The IT industry in India is poised to expand massively by taking over major parts of the infrastructure of global companies, according to speakers at a London conference on Tuesday. In the past, Indian companies have become well known for handling software development work, but now they will step up to so-called "business process outsourcing" (BPO) and call centres, allowing global companies to cut their IT budgets by 50 percent, the FT Outsourcing to India conference was told.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks