A pilot project in five locations saves enough electricity to keep its headquarters running for up to four months.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Canon USA has finally announced U.S. pricing and availability for the long-rumored Canon EOS Rebel XS, its new entry-level dSLR which Canon officially announced in Japan on June 10. The 10-megapixel Rebel XS (available in black or silver) will ship in August and is available only in a kit version with the EF-S18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS zoom lens.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks