Designed to provide immediate business value to analysts and ETL experts alike, expressor Community Edition is a free, easy-to-use,...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Canonical, best known as the company behind Ubuntu Linux, is entering the private cloud hosting business with an OpenStack-based option for your data center or hosting provider.
Canonical, the company behind the Ubuntu operating system, has suffered a massive data breach on its forums. All usernames, passwords, and email addresses were stolen.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)