Designed to provide immediate business value to analysts and ETL experts alike, expressor Community Edition is a free, easy-to-use,...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Can a Linux company and a networking power join forces to make an open-source cloud and software defined network that's good enough for telecommunications data-centers? Canonical and Juniper think so.
Canonical, best known as the company behind Ubuntu Linux, is entering the private cloud hosting business with an OpenStack-based option for your data center or hosting provider.
Canonical, the company behind the Ubuntu operating system, has suffered a massive data breach on its forums. All usernames, passwords, and email addresses were stolen.
The chip maker has formed a partnership with 70 other companies to pool resources in the field of cloud research, with the ultimate aim of establishing a federated cloud network
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks